|Salary||£25500 - £32500|
My client are hiring for a Developer to join their team based in Snetterton, Norfolk.
My client are looking for a Developer to support and develop their Footwear & Apparel Management business system.
• Assisting the support team with issue resolution.
• Debugging and bug fixing of issues reported by our clients
• Managing own call log schedule and deadlines.
• Developing new and existing modules of the software to client requirements.
• Assist with testing of new features and functions
• Good verbal and communication skills essential
• Desire to embrace the opportunities a small business provides whilst recognising and managing the hurdles.
• Ability to be flexible to allow multi-tasking between providing current support and developing future improvements.
• Visual Studio - VB.net
• VBA – Visual Basic for Applications
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Web Services
• Experience using xml/json
About the company:
• Full management of wholesale customer orders from order to purchasing through warehouse and distribution to invoicing. Style and barcode management, Range planning, line sheet production, stock availability etc etc
• Concessions – Traditional concession stock management and API links to multiple retailers.
• Retail – A fully integrated EPOS system.
• Warehousing – Full stock control with option for handheld scanners, Integration with external warehouses and most UK carriers.
• e-commerce –Full Shopify integration or via API integration to FAM using web services.
• B2B – An out of the box business to business web site to enable wholesale customers to logon and place orders or integration with platforms such as Joor and Nu-Order
• Drop shipping – Enables customers to have a stock feed set up so their web site is fed stock data allowing drop ship when orders are taken.
• Salesman – A tablet/laptop tool to allow sales reps to take orders whilst on the road or at trade shows.
• Integrations – Integration with Amazon, Zalando, Next, John Lewis, BooBoo and others
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.