|Salary||£24,000 - £30,000|
Our client has a Desktop user support role based in their Babraham, Cambridge office.
This post will be responsible for providing first and second line response and support to staff and systems (PC, Mac and Linux), as well as assisting hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.
Skills and experience needed:
• Recent experience of supporting and troubleshooting computers, applications and end users in a work environment
• Experience of installation and configuration of Windows operating systems
• Experience of installation and configuration of Mac & Linux Operating systems
• Experience of packaging, scheduling and deploying images and software to PCs, preferably using Microsoft SCCM
• Knowledge and understanding of PC hardware and operating systems (Windows 7 and 10)
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 2019, Office 365 and Adobe products
• Knowledge and understanding of Apple Mac hardware and operating systems (10.n)
• Knowledge and understanding of networking principles and configuration
• Confident working at the command line on Windows devices, including basic scripting
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.