|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk (4 days per week from home)|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to maintain and develop SQL server databases with an established dynamic company based in Great Yarmouth.
Duties will include:
• To develop the StoreSpace SQL Server databases and associated services that collect, collate, and report on data from multiple sources
• Work closely with developers to create and update stored procedures, views, and user defined functions to meet current needs and future requirements
• Work closely with the testing team to create solutions to bugs and anomalies
• Implementation of SQL Server instances and IIS with associated web applications on new server platforms including both Azure and UK DC hosted VMs
• Design and maintain SQL server scheduled tasks for Back-Up, Maintenance and Data Clean Up routines
• Careful documentation of completed work.
• Work to the timelines imposed by our JIRA work-flow management system
Applicants must possess:
• 3+Years of commercial experience in the following:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• SQL Server Management Studio
• SQL Server Agent
• SQL Server Profiler
• Maintenance Plans
• Backup and Restore, Security Roles etc
• T-SQL coding for Stored Procedures, User Defined Tables, User Defined Functions etc
• T-SQL design concepts including Common Table Expressions, Transaction Rollbacks etc.
• T-SQL Debugging techniques
• Awareness of SQL Server performance analysis
The successful candidate will be required to attend the office every Thursday with the rest of the week based remotely.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.