Our client in Kent is looking for someone with strong IT, Data and SQL experience to join as a System Support Assistant.
This is a data driven role. You'll work proactively in collaboration with various teams to ensure Asset Management have the relevant performance information and reporting to deliver the services in the most effective and efficient way.
This is a fixed-term post until the end of September 2021, to cover an internal secondment.
· Producing high quality performance reports from a wide range of data sources
· Input and update key performance indicators for Asset Management
· Monitoring and reporting on the quality of the data in our systems, such as Open Housing and
· Assisting the System Support Manager, including identifying areas of concern, dealing with
invoices from suppliers and ensuring costing and coding is up to date
· Proven excellent computer skills, including Advance Excel skills, and SQL. Experience of Visual
Basic for Applications would be an advantage
· Strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse complex information and
experience of providing meaningful management information
· Fantastic communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the business and with
· Brilliant customer service skills and experience of delivering this
· Flexibility to travel when required as well as the ability to work from home
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.