|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
Our client is seeking an Data/Business Analyst to joining their growing head office in Rackheath, Norwich.
Businesses makes decision off the back of data reporting and our client is no exception. they have created an internal Data team, responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient delivery of intelligence to the business. As the Business Analyst, you will be using a mixture of tools, mainly Power BI, SSRS and our Epicor ERP system to present data. The role is part of the wider Information Systems team delivering IT services to 40 (and growing) sites in the UK and Europe.
• Manage automated reports and dashboards by which we can effectively manage our business.
• Ability to create (design), implement and automate custom reporting solutions Identify KPIs within the business and ensure that they are measurable with achievable targets.
• Develop an understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable.
• Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
• Identify data bottle necks and bugs and devise solutions
• Become an Epicor ERP superuser
• Propose new ways of working. One big project in the next 12 months will be an upgrade to Kinetics (the latest version of Epicor ERP).
• Design and Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Assist with application support duties including technical diagnosis and resolution of issues.
• Liaise and work closely with the IT department to ensure quality and delivery of tasks.
What they are ideally looking for:
• Technical and logical minded person with excellent problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of Power BI
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012+
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014+ including T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
• Data Mapping and manipulation tool and data formats
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products & Tools#
• Exposure to a business environment using ERP (or similar) integrated systems / solutions.
• Exposure to Microsoft’s .NET technology (C#)
• Excellent communication skills
• A positive approach to Problem Solving
• A passion for learning new things
• Good Time management, prioritization & organizational skills
• Has a can-do attitude, and displays a positive attitude to challenges.
• A willingness to occasionally visit our stores all over the UK.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.