|Salary||£30,000 - £55,000|
My client is looking for a Residential Conveyancer, either a Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2+ years PQE to join their office in Bridgwater Somerset.
The Residential Conveyancing department of this modern thinking Legal 500 firm has seen unprecedented growth recently and is growing rapidly. They have a regional presence and the reputation of being a great place to work.
You should have excellent communication, networking and client facing skills alongside enviable experience of dealing with both day to day and complex cases.
You will be self supportive, undertaking some of your own administration with support provided locally or remotely as appropriate. It goes without saying client awareness is essential whilst consistently delivering a first class service.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Fully qualified solicitor / Legal Executive with at least 2 years’ experience (not PQE) in residential conveyancing
• Commercial Conveyancing experience a plus;
• Enthusiasm for the industry;
• Proactive and self-motivated;
• Strong customer service ability;
• Confident on the telephone and email;
• Commercially minded with a keen enthusiasm for increasing revenues;
• Happy to work as part of a team;
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy residential fee earning role with an ability to work alone as required to get the job done.
The successful applicants will also be a vehicle owner and hold a full driving license.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.