|Salary||£50,000 - £55,000|
My client, a software development house, based in Hertfordshire are seeking a technically talented and flexible Container Platform Engineer add their Red Hat Specialists team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assisting customers with the planning, installation, configuration and management of Red Hat’s OpenShift Container Management Platform based on recognised best practices
• Planning and running training / skills transfer workshops
• Assisting with the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the internal continuous delivery pipeline
• Acting as a technical focal point for OpenShift and related technologies within the organisation, including ongoing involvement in the OpenShift Commons community
• Development of technical blog posts and case studies.
• Have worked as a Linux Systems Engineer (preferably RHCE) - i.e. installing, configuring and maintaining Linux server environments
• Have a working knowledge of container technologies, e.g. docker
• Have practical experience of configuration management / deployment automation tools such as ansible, puppet, and chef
• Have experience of working with the leading cloud platforms, such as Amazon AWS and Azure
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.