|Salary||£400 - £750 per day|
|Location||London / Fully Remote|
My client is recruiting for a Capita OPENContractor Implementation consultant to join their business from October to Mid February on a fully remote basis.
MY client has an EDI for the current supplier and now require a replacement solution for a change in supplier.
You'll work with the Repairs and Finance teams as well as the new supplier to look at the options for processing materials. This could be integration with a supplier app or direct EDI between my clients and supplier systems.
You'll work with my client to set up, test and support the go live of a new solution for managing materials using Capita OPENContractor, Capita OPENHousing, Capita OPENAccounts, TotalMobile and MRI Documotive P2P.
Create a project plan for the completing of the required tasks below, indicating timescales and who needs to be involved. Including an issues log, risk register and stakeholder updates.
Understanding and document the process and responsibilities for the Repairs team Managers, Planners and Operatives. (Documentation exists for the current supplier but this needs to be revisited and updated for the new supplier).
· Stock catalogue
Understanding and document the process and responsibilities for the Finance transactions team.
· Matched invoice process for EDI
· Other account payments e.g. PPE, tools, hire
· Stock valuation
• High level knowledge of repairs processes including materials.
• Knowledge and experience of working with Capita OPENContractor and OPENHousing Repairs for materials and EDI.
• Proven track record of delivering a range of projects and outputs to deadlines whilst always assuring quality and accuracy.
• Someone who “gets things done”: willingness and ability to be hands-on with detailed business requirements with the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.