|Salary||£40,000 - £75,000|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join an established organisation in London.
• You will be part of a dynamic and vibrant company
• You will be given the opportunity to shape ideas and define technology that disrupt the market and make real improvements to the way a business operates
• You will be working closely with internal team members, offshore developers and 3rd party suppliers & partners, diving into the detail of requirements definition and using your own initiative and creativity to solve issues
• You will play a key role in ensuring that development and quality assurance is aligned to both functional and non-functional requirements. Flexibility, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are paramount
• Validate and consolidate the business requirements - including any significant business rules that will influence the business solution design
• Design and document processes / work-flows and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
• Analyse and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs in order to develop or modify new and existing systems
• Support dedicated test teams in quality assurance according to specifications ensuring acceptance criteria are well documented and met
• Review technical documents with project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical designs
• Manage both client engagements and relationships along with delivery expectations
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with staff at all levels - across all business partners
• Market monitoring and system benchmarking relative to industry leading solutions
Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 years of proven business analysis experience
• Having worked closely with business and IT stakeholders to transform business processes while driving efficiency and delivering robust solutions
• Experience in working in small to medium sized projects including risk and issue management
• Proven track record of creative and innovative solutions to problems
• Experience in an Agile environment
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.