|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join their Letchworth office. This role would suit either an existing Business Analyst or an experienced Developer who would like to take on a more responsibility for the Software Development Life Cycle.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
• Initial Gathering of requirements
• Analysis and production of a high level functional specification
• Work with developers to produce technical specification
• Perform system testing and produce the relevant documentation
• Provide onsite training and support to clients.
Required Skills & Knowledge
• Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff
• Must be willing to travel to customer sites and other offices
• Must be available to assist in the implementation of projects in the client sites and be able to liaise effectively with clients during all stages of the project
• Must be willing to manage and work within a busy software development team, producing high quality software to a demanding schedule
• Excellent written and spoken English required
Additional Skills & Knowledge
• Experience working with Databases preferably Oracle or SQL Server including stored procedures
• Overall understanding of Web Application Architecture
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.