|Salary||£40,000 - £53,000|
Our client is seeking an AV Project engineer to join their growing London team.
The role will have specific experience in the design, technical and commercial understanding of AV systems and associated Industry Standards. The Project/Commissioning Engineer will support the AV Operations Manager, Project Managers, Sales Business Managers and Design Manager, being able to engage in tender responses and on-site design. It will include providing detailed designs and commercial responses.
They are looking for someone who is a technically competent individual that can demonstrate confidence and professionalism in their field of expertise.
Key Responsibility Areas
Project Engineering (On-Site Engineering/Commissioning)
• Undertake a Project Engineering role, including the development of project design, engineering, and all deliverables within the AV design, often working within a construction environment
• Including producing detailed general arrangement plans, detailed cabinet/frame layouts, cable density drawings and schematic diagrams to enable implementation of cabling projects
Pre – Sales Design (Tendering)
• Surveying, design and estimation of AV solutions
• Provide innovation of bids
Post - Sales (On-Site Design)
• Undertake an “on-site” design role, including the development and finalisation of an AV design, often working within a construction environment
• The ability to work under pressure and meet response times for quotations & tenders
• Excellent experience in providing detailed AV system designs.
• Extensive knowledge of the AV process and working within a project team
• In depth knowledge of AV cabling, transmission & decoding signals, IP networking, encoding and codecs.
• Extensive experience in working within Project Engineering and Delivery.
• Experience in working within a Pre-sales design department. Understands organisation’s IT strategy, policies and standards
• Proficient in MS Office; Visio, CAD and estimating software.
• Being able to work in a team environment.
Preferred but not Essential
• Manufacturer accreditation
• Experience in using Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.