|Salary||£26,000 - £36,000|
Our client is looking for an Assistant IT Trainer to work at their Manchester City Centre and Timperley office. This role is flexible, balancing working from home and in the office.
• Deliver training on all applications used within the firm using a number of methods including in-person workshop/classroom and remote training. The majority of training will be conducted on a 1-2-1 or small groups basis, but could progress to include large groups.
• Maintenance and updating of the firms training materials, quick reference guides and training scripts.
• Provide second-line support to the Service Desk for incidents relating to training.
• In-depth experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is essential to this role, the candidate will be expected to provide support to the IT Service Desk with complex tickets raised around the Microsoft Office suite.
• Support the delivery of IT inductions on all the applications used by solicitors and support staff and ongoing refresher sessions and workshops.
• Provide 1-1 training and floor walking as needed.
• Participate in IT projects that have a training requirement.
• Maintain the IT intranet page and training records.
• Support the development of e-learning content
• Develop skills in new software as required by the business.
• Ability to promote the benefits of new technology and act as a technology champion across the business
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Personable, approachable and confident
• Team player
• The ability to encourage and motivate people.
• Strong Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016/365 skills
• An ability to problem solve issues and an enquiring mind-set will be essential to provide staff with in the moment training.
• The ability to present information to others in a clear, concise manner.
• Familiarity with legal applications.
• Organisational skills and attention to detail
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience of delivering technology-based training within a legal or professional service organization would be desirable but not essential
• Experience of working with complicated documents / resolving document issues.
• Experience of a document management system - ideally IManage or Proclaim.
Hours of work and location
• This role is agile, balancing working from home and in their Sale, Manchester City Centre and
• Timperley offices.
• Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.