|Salary||£60,000 - £90,000|
Our client is seeking an experience Airline Offer & Order Management Solutions Architect to be based in their London office.
There will be a mix of remote working and a need to travel to the client’s sites.
Our client works with major airlines and airline groups to design and deliver world-class digital solutions. Our clients include Lufthansa Group, IAG / British Airways, Aegean Airlines, TAP Air Portugal and many others.
As part of a dynamic and driven technology consulting team, you'll work alongside airline digital and eCommerce experts in our 'Transform' practice and will be able leverage and further build your domain knowledge and consultancy skills as an expert in your field, working on some of the most visionary and cutting-edge projects in the industry.
You will be responsible for:
• Working as part of a team delivering technology consulting projects to clients throughout Europe
• Undertaking in-depth technical and functional analysis to deliver insightful findings
• Support client workshops, facilitate solution discovery & definition and prepare client presentations
• Engaging in project lifecycle activities such as: project coordination, requirements gathering, solutions architecture and definition, quality assurance, acceptance testing and supporting technology change management
• Definition and documentation of strategies, plans, analyses, requirements, solution concepts, architecture and project status
• Ensuring the quality of deliverables is always consistent with our high standards
• Experience with travel (ideally airline) retail & distribution software, such as airline eCommerce or OTA platforms, payment solutions, offer and order management systems or airline reservations platforms
• Experience defining, building and testing complex digital solutions and integrations in the airline commercial technology space
• Experience in customer-facing roles: e.g. co-ordinating requirements or solution design workshops, customer interviews and presentations to senior audiences
• Experience working on projects collaborating with business users, UX and development teams.
• Structured thinking and strong analytical mindset, attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
• Exposure to transactional applications involving complex back-end service integrations and service-oriented architecture
• Expert level usage of Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA/Confluence and technical diagramming tools
• Ability and interest in travelling on a frequent basis
• Exposure to NDC and ONE Order systems, merchandising solutions, fare shopping & pricing engines, PSS, CRM, airline revenue management systems, dynamic pricing systems, personalization and recommendation engines, payment systems
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.