|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
My client based in the North West are seeking a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to provide both remote and on-site support to their 3rd party SME’s.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Resolving critical / P1 incidents and the most complex tickets
• Supporting and mentoring line 1 / 2 engineer colleagues
• Auditing customer sites and producing the essential IT reference documentation (Network diagrams, server builds, software installation)
• Maintaining IT reference documentation
• Documenting trouble shooting methods and solutions in the IT knowledge base
• Raising issues with 3rd party providers, escalating as needed and keeping customers informed
• Adhering to the essential security policies and protocols
• Maintaining accurate ticket records and customer data in the internal systems
Essential Skills and Experience:
• 3rd Line B2B IT Support and customer service experience gained in a reseller / MSP environment
• Specialism in Office 365 including SharePoint
• IT security – endpoint and network solutions
• MCSA or MCSE accredited
• Producing and maintaining technical documentation
• Full, clean driving licence and own car for site visits (business insurance, claim business mileage)
• Sophos, StorageCraft Backup software, vSphere 5.5 and 6, Powershell, Citrix XenApp, Cisco / Juniper, Linux / Unix, Azure / AWS
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.