|Salary||£24,000 - £27,000|
Our client is seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to be part of their growing team, based in Mayfair, London.
Purpose of role:
Assume responsibility for providing first-line technical support for all departmental IT applications and services across the business for infrastructure, hardware, and software, and to escalate to IT Manager where necessary.
• General Password resets.
• Desktop Support.
• Microsoft knowledge.
• good phone and customer support skills.
• account creation for end users.
• giving access to network files through access control.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 years' experience providing IT support
• Excellent IT technical and computer skills
• Experience of managing Office365 systems
• Knowledge of Cloud Management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• Good communication skills – written and verbal, ability to make technical information easy to understand
• Good prioritisation skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget constraints
• Exceptional customer service, responsible for a variety of tasks helping support their users at all levels.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.