|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000|
Our client is looking for a 1st Line IT Support Desk Analyst to join their Bradford, West Yorkshire based team.
In this role you will be providing support to the company's IT provision in order to achieve the highest possible standards for there staff to work in.
• Level 3 IT qualification or equivalent
• MCP, MCSDT certification
• Full UK driving licence and access to own Vehicle
• Values driven
• One year or more working in an IT support role
• Supporting IT to include troubleshooting and set up of telecoms, networking components and end user computer devices Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel and Word
• Windows Desktop OS, networking, Siemens telephony, active directory and incident management systems
• IT security best practices
• Confident, clear and differentiated
• written / verbal communication to stakeholders at all levels
• Effective internal / external relationships
• with stakeholders and customers at all levels
• MCSA certification, degree or ITIL Foundation
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.