|Salary||£25,000 - £27,000|
Our client is seeking an experienced 1st Line Engineer to work on an interim bases in their Finsbury, London Office.
Purpose of role
Assume overall responsibility for providing first-line technical support for all departmental IT applications and services across the business for infrastructure, hardware, and software, and to escalate to IT Operations Manager where necessary.
• Customer service management: first responder to user support requests and queries raised in person, over the phone and via email. Diagnose, prioritise and resolve user requests that occur in a timely and effective manner and be proactive in searching for potential problems to achieve excellent user outcomes, which may involve liaising with and coordinating third parties and stakeholders.
• Provide technical and functional support on standard applications and software and support for all products/ equipment
• Provide hardware troubleshooting and technical support for hardware and software: o Hardware including PC's, laptops, printers, and mobile devices
• Software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Auto CAD, Salesforce
• Project and event support: support all relevant charities events (before, during and after) with IT and AV set up. Assist with major IT projects and manage minor IT projects
• Visiting users to resolve issues that cannot be handled remotely – occasional site travel required.
• Provide urgent support out of hours, when necessary, which will be compensated by time off in lieu.
Desired skills and experience
• Minimum 2 years' experience providing IT support
• Excellent IT technical and computer skills
• Experience of managing Office365 systems
• Knowledge of Cloud Management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
• Good communication skills – written and verbal, ability to make technical information easy to understand
• Good prioritisation skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget constraints
• Exceptional customer service, responsible for a variety of tasks helping support their users at all levels.
• Comply with and assist with the development of policies and procedures relating to health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, investigating issues and making recommendations to the senior leadership teams and IT Operations Manager
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.